A Wild Hunt
The heroes return to Tenebrae, but as the darkness across the island spreads with each passing night, who knows what they will find in the shadow of the mountain.
Shadows Fall will be our next full-length game, running over 4 days:
- 30 October 2016 - 11am - Auckland
A combat-focused recruitment event following Armageddon Expo 2016. More details will be released closer to the game.
All players are required to bring their own game gear, including costumes, weapons, spell packets and headbands etc. Failure to possess the necessary props means that abilities that rely upon them cannot be used.
Crew are encouraged to bring their own game gear if they possess it, otherwise the default is merely to ensure that a change or two of black clothing is the default outfit.
All participants (players and crew) are required to bring the basic out-of-character necessities as per the Logistics Guide, including sleeping gear, toiletries, medication etc.
Important Game Information - All Players Must Read!!!!!
Below are details of what to bring to a Chronicle event and other important information. Please take the time to read carefully over the following to ensure a smooth event for everybody involved.
WHAT TO BRING
- All players are required to bring their own game gear, including costumes, weapons, spell packets and headbands etc. Failure to possess the necessary props means that abilities that rely upon them cannot be used.
- Crew are encouraged to bring their own costumes and game gear if they possess it, otherwise bring a change or two of plain black clothing and black, sturdy shoes.
- If you require any medication, please ensure you bring this and carry it with you at all times, or store in a secure location.
- Warm clothing for when it gets cold. Bring something warm to wear discreetly under your costume, and pack spare underwear, trousers, and lots of thick socks.
- Wear sturdy footwear. Practicality is more important than style.
- Bring water bottles full of water, and drink regularly. These do not have to look in character - hydration is more important than immersion.
- Bags to carry all your gear in.
- Sun screen: wear and re-apply regularly. Hats are also a good idea.
- Please remember to plan for bad weather - just in case!
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE GAME
Please make sure that you read the rule book; this is available both on the website and as a PDF version. Please read the whole rule book - even the parts that don't apply to your character as this helps to facilitate game play when someone uses an ability from a different path as you.
All participants are required to bring a signed copy of our Welfare Form to a game if they have not yet done so. These will be collected first thing at sign-in when you arrive.
The updated welfare form can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oPgUpTwg70ZNfvGJKPqn2Bx2hKNLV0Ixz10eH5in3G4/edit